Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

11 March 2012

On a break from Six Sentence Sunday ~ wk 1

Hi all!

    I bet you're wondering where my six sentences are, considering I've been pretty consistent with posting them over the past several months. Well, I'm taking a two week break from them since I'm traveling to and from a convention in Texas.
    If you're craving some Moss please visit my Website or check out my posts and info here on the blog.


Want some Sunset Desires? Visit Decadent Publishing & for Six Sentence participants visit www.sixsunday.com

1 comment:

Joanna Aislinn said...

Enjoy your convention, Skhye. Hope all is well with you :)