Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

04 February 2012

Saturday Snapshots ~ More "Sunset" #SO @crmoss @DecadentPub

In celebration of my first Decadent Publishing release Sunset Desires I'm talking about sunsets.
Yesterday, I visited Decadent's One Night Stand blog and shared some pics and also background information about my story.
Today I'm sharing photos I recently took of a sunset here in Las Vegas.
I like how the colors paint the clouds in this pic.

It looks like the tree's on fire in this one.

This picture was taken at a slightly different angle. Not only do I like it since there's more blue/purple than orange/yellow, but I saw faces in the clouds. I took the liberty of penciling where I saw eyes, nose, hair...see the last pic.



Interesting, eh? I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

For more on my newest release, Sunset Desires, feel free to read over yesterday's post and stay tuned for tomorrow's six sentences. Also visit: Decadent Publishing to pick up a copy of Sunset Desires today.
And don't forget to comment on my post at the 1NS blog and on the posts here at my blog yesterday, today and/or tomorrow and over at Goddess Fish Party on Sunday February 5 to be entered into a drawing for a cover flat of Sunset Desires which is signed by me and cover model Jimmy Thomas! Each comment earns one entry so the more times you comment over the weekend, the more chances you have to win. Remember to leave your name and email. I will choose a winner on Monday, February 6 after 6PM PST and email the winner to discuss details. International respondents are welcome too!

Happy Reading!
C.R. Moss

No comments: