Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

01 January 2012

Six Sentence Sunday ~ Chasing Miss Kringle ~ 3 ( @evernightpub #sixsunday @6_Sunday )

Happy New Year to all my fellow authors and faithful readers! All my best to you and yours for a wonderful year & may all our wishes come true!
#3 of Six Sentences over six weeks from 'Chasing Miss Kringle.'

     “You want me to find a little dude in a pointy green felt hat and long red curly shoes with bells on the tips? Do I have to remind you I’m an ex-cop? That you hired me to catch bad guys and help find the missing? I work with you here at LVH-PI. Not with them.”
     I jerked my thumb toward a tan colored wall littered with stenciling.

For more, on 'Chasing Miss Kringle' visit:
http://www.crmoss.net/ChasingMissKringle.htm & for other Six Sentence participants visit: http://www.sixsunday.com/
(Need to catch up on the Chasing Miss Kringle segments? Read Saturday's 'lead-in' post found below this post.)

1 comment:

E. P. Beaumont said...

Seriously amusing lack of amusement