Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

25 December 2011

Happy Holidays from @crmoss

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop in and wish you all the best from my house to yours this holiday season. Thank you for hanging with me this past year, reading my posts & my stories and leaving your comments. I appreciate all of you! I'm hoping to expand my blog a bit more in 2012 and offering some new stuff so be on the look out for the updates.
Happy Holidays & as always ~ Happy Reading!
C.R. Moss

Looking for more Six Sentence Sunday? It will return next week & I'll have more of Chasing Miss Kringle up for your reading pleasure. Don't forget to check Saturday's post to see the lead-in to Sunday's six. :)

No comments: